Fun, Fun and more FUN!
For the majority of my walking feature within my app I want it to be all about fun and interaction between the owner, dog and the walk itself. I want to achieve this my almost approaching the walk like a video game, finding similar features between a fun walk and a game and then tailoring them to my app.
Game Features Walk Features
- Actions and Abilities - Dog Tricks
- Puzzles - Summary Questions (guessing distance)
- Storylines - Walk Experience
- Direction - Collect Bones or Follow Guide Bone
- Character - Dog Avatar/Persona
- Rules - Walk Features (time, area, surface)
- Rewards - Praise/Training
- Summary - Walk Summary (FUN)
I want to take the features above and integrate some if not all into the walking experience, they will be very much in the background working away but I believe these features will be key to fun experience. I don't want the whole experience to feel like a video game or another mobile game which is why I have to get the balance between fun interaction and the core walking experience perfect.